Sunday, March 18, 2012

Assassin's Creed Revelations ps3 review

Assassin's Creed Revelations ps3 review

Assassin's Creed Revelations

I decided to make an examination, because each is a multi-player, at the same time, only to spend three or four sentences on several factors. I must say it was connected to an incredible variety of fraternities, as the experience is totally different from your typical FPS like COD or Battlefield is a revelation. But adding to the greatness. New game modes like deathmatch and add a new invention that will be the most exciting game alone.


Deathmatch gives you the most intimate parts of a map and a compass is NO way you can get a picture of your goal, and it's up to you to do the rest.
The basic invention is to capture mode flag. Working in this way: when you skip the "half" of the map you're just going to stun you must be constantly on your toes in your efforts to get the flag / artifact and tired of the pile. after hiding in the crowd nearby. A flag or something.

Assassin's Creed Revelations 
There is a great tune. New characters can be customized to no end to the type of weapons, belts, clothes, and you can also unlock weapons. You can also insert the symbol on the back of your application.
As No. 50, but not like I was at level 50, you can now receive this honor, but ... do not lose anything! What more can be unlocked and this is the kicker ... You can do this 99 times and Ubisoft has said, you still need to unlock all 99 wow prestige.
If you are looking for a break and want some 'fresh injection of some strategies and "fool" in your game and enjoy it. You will notice that the game was the best review sites like IGN, Gamespot, and was thrown GameInformer the opinion that the only person to play and have nothing. But the praise for many. Remember that all games must be taken into account when giving feedback.
A lot of people bashing the last of Assassins Creed, I for one, love the hook, and bombs to add a little 'fresh to the series. Mine is so easy to get around if you use a trap. "Cherry Bomb" is a little 'bother me. (Some of the% complete will depend not kill people), "Thunder Roll" blow to the little mini-game in and of itself, without blowing the cap was placed over the hole. hide.
Now that I have not been able to win the game. But I'm afraid of all the actors are children and 80 hours + working hours per week. I completed about 75% and so far I'm loving it for leveling up to get your murderess is easy this time, despite their level 15 instead of 10, while the Brotherhood. Once at level 15, you can set the murderess with the Templars to the Den is just that the 3 "Den of Defense," a determination on the Assassins Guild.
The story as you explore the great, and you have learned some information that is accurate and correct. But it's all in fun. I only played one of the "black room" Desmonds and it was confusing at first. (Or I was half asleep), but it is much easier when you have the hang of it.
* SPOILER ALERT.
How Altiar is funny, watch it pass by a young killer to claim the throne of him and see his family for more depth to the lack of depth to the characters. the first period. Also, when you're playing a man Altiar old in 86 parts of Eden, the murder of "ghost" put down for killing an apple to work, you throw a surprise to some in the mix of the Templars. And 'so bad. 

No comments:

Post a Comment